Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New chapter, new life, new story

http://hitthebar.livejournal.com

Perhaps I'm moving over there, have already did up most of the profile and the layout!
Haha, cause' I'm getting tired of the layout, feeling, name etc.

Actually I still prefer my blogspot url, "Betterdays-@BlogS."
But some stinkin' dude was a step ahead of me, ugh so wasted!
So I just settled on my old lj, "hitthebar". Ya'know something?

For the past few days I noticed that a number of people are clicking on my blogspot link through my livejournal site!
And the weirdest thing is, I've not told anyone about my lj site.

Weird or what, you tell me!


Okay, I'll move over to lj, when I feel like it.
:D

Well 1 thing for sure, lj seems user-friendly (?/!)
You decide.


P/S: Congrats to Joelle, who scored 78/100 for FNN!!! (First)

P/S: Congrats to MEEEEE (!!!!) for scoring an A for FNN too!

P/S: Happy 5 months baby! ♥♥♥♥

P/S: I removed the Nuffnang poll cause its messing up my site!!

No comments: